Chubbsafes Alpha Plus Series
£3,000 Cash Rating and up to £30,000 Valuables Rating
For increased security of cash and valuables in home or office environments
Alpha Plus safes are designed to offer higher levels of protection than the lighter Alpha range of safes. Alpha Plus safes have a double steel wall construction with the void between filled with a fire-retardant mineral wool. As with all Chubbsafes, Alpha Plus safes are designed to be securely base or rear anchored using the fixing kit supplied, preventing unauthorised removal.
- Double-skinned safe for securing cash, jewellery and valuables around the home or office
- Can be easily installed in the home without specialised tools
- Three sizes available ranging from 14 to 64 litre capacity
- Choice of locking options: available with a double-bitted key lock or a touch-screen electronic lock with programmable code
- Audible anti-tamper alarm installed in all electronic locking models
- Internal LED lighting on all electronic locking models
- Electronic models all feature motorised open/closing
- External emergency power connection should battery power fail
- Emergency key override facility in the unlikely event of total electronic failure
- Tamper-evident keypad
- Ready for base and or rear fixing, supplied with four expansion anchors
- Inner base carpet
Key-locking Models: Alpha Plus key lock safes are secured and opened by turning the key. The 8 lever, double-bitted key lock used is supplied with two identical keys.
Electronic-locking Models: Alpha Plus electronic lock safes are fitted with a programmable touch-screen lock incorporating patented technology which can accept two independent codes of between 4 and 8 digits. Once programmed, should three consecutive attempts to enter an incorrect code be made, the lock will go into sleep mode for one minute. Three further consecutive incorrect attempts will result in a five-minute time out. Audio and visual confirmations during use ensure that the lock’s status is easily understood. A visual low battery warning prompts the user to change batteries when required. The anti-tamper vibration alarm is armed by the user as and when required. Once set, an audible alarm is triggered should the safe be physically attacked.
Construction: The door is laser-cut from 6mm steel whilst the safe body is formed by a double layer of steel enclosing a fire retardant fill. The safe is powder-coated for long-lasting protection. 20mm diameter plated steel bolts secure the door effectively when locked.