Chubbsafes Archive Cabinet 640 Size 3
Fire & Security Document Protection
60 Minutes Fire Rating
£4,000 Cash Rating and up to £40,000 Valuables Rating
- Chubbsafes Duplex is a high-quality cabinet certified to protect documents from fire for up to one hour (EN 15659 – 60 Paper)
- Chubbsafes Duplex is also EN 14450 Level S2 certified against burglary attacks to protect confidential or sensitive documents.
- Available in three sizes with capacities ranging from 446 to 773 litres with double doors for all models.
- Chubbsafes Duplex is designed for the office environment. The small model with a low-height size is perfectly suitable for installation under the windows to adapt to any building environmental configuration.
- One high-security key lock fitted as standard (certified EN 1300, Class A).
- Customisable with a wide range of fittings, including shelves or pull-out file frame. The internal ladder style racking allows the interior fittings to be adjusted as needed.
- Designed to be anchored: the cabinet is supplied with two anchoring bolts.
- Since opening the doors 90° will provide full access, several cabinets can be placed directly next to each other.
- Durable powder coating in standard RAL 7035.
A high-security key lock – certified Class A in accordance with European standard EN 1300 – is fitted as standard.
Can be equipped with other key or electronic locks.
The insulation material used to provide fire resistance is so effective that the thickness of the cabinet walls has been kept to a minimum to maximise storage capacity. When opened to 90°, the doors allow full access to the contents of the cabinet, this means several cabinets can be placed next to each other without restricting access. Chubbsafes Duplex has been approved in accordance with EN 15659 in fire class 60 Paper. This means the cabinet will protect paper documents for up to one hour. The certification was awarded by ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security System).
Stage 1 The cabinet is heated according to the ISO 834 standard time/temperature heating curve in line with the requirements of EN 15659. After 60 minutes the furnace temperature is almost 1000 °C.
Stage 2 At the end of the heating period, the cabinet is removed from the furnace. At no time during the test did the internal temperature exceed 170 °C.
Construction The insulation material used to provide fire resistance is so effective that the thickness of the cabinet walls has been kept to a minimum to maximise storage capacity.
Buy with confidence from Chubbsafes Elite Dealership