Chubbsafes Executive Document Fire Safe
60 Minutes Fire Rating (Paper)
£1,000 cash rating and up to £10,000 valuables rating
Executive range will protect your personal belongings, valuables and documents from fire. It is ideal for the home and any business environment.
- Certified by both SP (NT 017) and UL (UL 350 1hr) for 60 minutes fire-resistance
- Overall body thickness of 50mm, comprising of an inner and outer steel shelf containing a specially formulated fire resistant solid barrier material
- Overall door thickness of 66mm
- Models come in a choice of two lock options– A cylinder lock utilising a secure flat profile key– A user-friendly programmable electronic lock
- An anchoring kit is supplied which allows the safe to be securely base fixed to resist unauthorised removal
- All models come with internal fittings as standard, making the unit ready for use as soon as it is received
- The Executive range has been approved in accordance with NT Fire 017 in fire class 60 Paper and UL 350 1hr. This means the cabinet will protect paper documents for up to one hour. The certification was awarded by SP (Swedish National Testing and Research Institute) and UL (Underwriters Laboratory of America).
Also available with a key lock Chubsafes Executive Fire Safe 15K
- Additional Information
Name for Google Shopping Chubbsafes Executive 15E Document Fire Safe Manufacturer Chubbsafes GTIN Indentification 5055409502537 Manufacturer's PDF No Manufacturer's PDF #2 No Pre-Order No Delivery Lead Time (Mainland UK) 2-3 Working Days Fire Rating 60 mins Certification Tested and Certified to UL72 Class 350 and NT Fire 017 60P offering 60 minutes fire protection Conforms to No AiS Approved No Accommodates No Cash Rating £1,000 Valuables Rating £10,000 External Height 280 External Width 390 External Depth 320 Internal Height 216 Internal Width 310 Internal Depth 215 Weight (kg) 25.0000 Internal Volume (ltr) 14 IMPORTANT External Dimensions No Insurance Ratings No Locking (as standard) Electronic Keypad Keys Supplied No * Data Storage No Data Fire Rating in minutes No Water Resistance No Door Opening Aperture (mm) No Maximum Laptop Size No Capacity Guide No Equivalent Model with Keypad No Equivalent Model with Keylock CS-EXEC-15K Locking Options Available No Colour Light Grey Shelves as Standard Tray Drawers as Standard No Deposit Options Available No Internal Fittings as Standard No Optional Internal Fittings Available No Compartments No Fixing Position Base Fixing Kit / Bolts Included Yes Bolt-Down Installation Available if Required Manufacturers Installation No Product Feature Compact fire safe designed to protect valuable documents e.g. passports, house deeds, receipts, insurance documents, certificates etc. Product Feature Available in 4 sizes with the option of keylock or electronic keypad models Product Feature No Product Feature No Product Feature No Product Information No Product Information No Product Information No Includes No Includes No Protection Fire & Burglary Usage Ideal fire safe for home and business use Construction No Product Information No Delivery Information No