0161 819 6883
You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Fire Rating||60 mins|
|Certification||Tested and Certified to UL Standard 72 Class 350 Endurance providing one hour fire protection|
|Accommodates||Foolscap and A4 hanging files|
|Internal Volume (ltr)||104|
|Locking (as standard)||Key Locking|
|Fixing Position||Free Standing|
|Bolt-Down Installation||Not Available|
|Product Feature||60 minutes fire resistance for paper documents|
|Product Feature||Chubbsafes Fire File 25 1HR provides vital fire resistance for important office documents in the event of serious fire|
|Product Feature||High security keylock|
|Product Feature||High quality steel sliders in cabinet ensure smooth operation and full drawer access|
|Product Feature||The handles with integrated card-holders provide a system for labelling each drawer for easy location of stored documents|
|Product Information||* Each Drawer Size: 290 x 387 x 460 mm|
|Protection||Fire & Burglary|
Chubbsafes Fire File 25 2 Drawer 1HR Fireproof Filing Cabinets
Certified for one hour's fire protection of documents according to UL Standard 72, Class 350 Endurance
• Maximised storage capacity that allows users to gain full advantage for their storage requirements.
Chubbsafes Fire File 25" is available with 2 or 4drawers
• Easy operable day catch to secure the drawers when closed. Units do not have to be locked to provide fire protection but just be pushed closed
• High-quality steel sliders to ensure comfortable operation and full drawer access
• Lighter weight construction which means smoother transportation and installation
• All models fitted with key lock as standard
• Light grey, powder-coated finish and modern design which blends nicely into any office environment
• Chubbsafes Fire File 25" is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 14001 for environmental management systems
The Chubbsafes Fire File 25" cabinets are tested and certified according to the most common and well-established UL (Underwriter's Laboratories) Standard 72 to Class 350 1 hour Fire Endurance. The products are subjected to extensive fire testing which simulates the impact of a severe fire. This two-step process includes the following:
The filing cabinet is placed in a furnace and heated to a temperature of 1000°C. The furnace is switched off after one hour. The unit remains in the furnace until the temperature returns to ambient levels. The content is then examined for signs of damage. Both during furnace heating and the subsequent cooling period, the recorded internal temperature must not have exceeded 177°C (or 350°F).
Fire explosion or Shock test. To simulate sudden heating, possibly as a result of rapid fire spread, the cabinet is inserted into a preheated furnace. The stresses and strains such rapid heating creates can easily cause a poorly constructed unit to fail. At all times internal temperatures are not allowed to exceed those set for the Step 1 fire endurance test.