Chubbsafes ForceGuard Security Cabinet Range
ForceGuard is a security cabinet suitable for the storage of a range of valuable bulk items
- Available in four sizes, from 200 to 800 litres, with double doors on models 2– 4
- Single-wall body and door constructed with 4mm solid steel. Doors have a total thickness of 52mm and open to 180°
- Secured by three-way boltwork, locking at the top, bottom and side of the door. All bolts are chrome-plated and 20mm in diameter
- Doors also fitted with relocking device to give additional protection against attempted forced entry
- Key lock (Class A), combination lock (Class B) or electronic lock (Class B) fitted as standard. All locks approved in accordance with the European EN 1300 standard
- All models equipped with removable shelves designed to accommodate hanging files
- Anchor points in the base allow the cabinet to be fixed to the floor
- All cabinets have a light-grey, powder-coated finish, suitable for any office space (RAL 7035).
ForceGuard can be fitted with a 3-wheel dial combination lock or a high-security electronic lock as the primary locking option. All standard locks have been certified by leading standards agency, ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security Systems), in accordance with the European norm, EN 1300. The key lock is approved Class A and the combination and electronic lock have a Class B certification. SEAP approved (government requirement) locks can also be fitted, please contact Granite Safes for additional information.
- Additional Information
Stock Message In Stock Manufacturer Chubbsafes GTIN Indentification 5018206315694 Manufacturer's PDF No Manufacturer's PDF #2 No Pre-Order No Delivery Lead Time (Mainland UK) 5-7 Working Days Cash Rating £2,000 Valuables Rating £20,000 External Height 1500 External Width 900 External Depth 450 Internal Height 1475 Internal Width 875 Internal Depth 400 Weight (kg) 140.0000 Internal Volume (ltr) 534 IMPORTANT External Dimensions No Insurance Ratings No Locking (as standard) Key Locking Keys Supplied Two Fire Rating No * Data Storage No Data Fire Rating in minutes No Water Resistance No AiS Approved No Certification No Conforms to No Door Opening Aperture (mm) No Maximum Laptop Size No Accommodates No Capacity Guide No Equivalent Model with Keypad No Equivalent Model with Keylock No Locking Options Available No Colour Light Grey Shelves as Standard 4 Drawers as Standard No Deposit Options Available No Internal Fittings as Standard No Optional Internal Fittings Available No Compartments No Fixing Position Base Fixing Kit / Bolts Included Yes Bolt-Down Installation Included Manufacturers Installation No Product Feature Secured by a double bitted high security keylock as standard Product Feature Large volume multipurpose cabinet for the protection of cash and valuables e.g. audio-visual equipment, workshop power-tools, expensive retail items Product Feature Security cabinets are also popular for domestic situations i.e. secured inside a garage to accommodate expensive tools and gardening equipment Product Information Chubbsafes Forceguard is designed to be fixed to a concrete floor via anchoring points in the base - manufacturers boltdown service is included for UK Mainland Product Information No Product Information No Protection Burglary Usage Ideal security cabinet for home & business use Construction Single-wall body and door constructed with 4mm solid steel. Doors have a total thickness of 52mm and open to 180° UK Mainland Delivery Info No Delivery Information Please allow 3 - 5 working days lead time for Drop off delivery. Please allow up to 3 weeks lead time for positioning or installations.