0161 819 6883
You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Internal Volume (ltr)||24|
|Locking (as standard)||Electronic Keypad|
|Certification||Certified by ECS.S to European standard EN1143-1 Grade 1|
|Conforms to||Certified by ECB.S for 30 minutes fire resistance to European Standard EN, LFS 15659 30P|
|Equivalent Model with Keylock||PRIMUSGD125K|
|Shelves as Standard||1|
|Fixing Kit / Bolts Included||Yes|
|Bolt-Down Installation||Available if Required|
|Product Feature||Grade 1 high security protection and fire resistant|
|Product Feature||Secured by high security Class B electronic keypad with time delay feature|
|Product Feature||Door can be removed for delivery purposes if need be, reducing overall weight by 15%|
|Product Feature||Available in 5 Sizes with the option of key-locking or electronic keypad locking models|
|UK Mainland Delivery Info||Please allow 5-7 working days lead time if a delivery and position or bolt-down installation is required. Installer will book in with customer several days beforehand. Installation will need to be to a solid surface|
Fire Resistant - Grade 1 Security Safe
£10,000 cash rating and up to £100,000 valuables rating
• Dual Certification: Burglary (EN 1143-1) and Fire (EN 15659, LFS 30P)
• Certified locks: EN 1300 certified Class A key lock or Class B high-security electronic lock with time-delay feature
• Five sizes available: 24, 42, 135, 184 or 284 litres
• Secure bolt work: 24mm diameter locking bolts
• Enhanced design: removable door for easy installation and a reduced overall weight by 15%
• Fittings: 1 removable shelf included (models 25 & 45) 2 removable shelves included (models 140, 190 & 280)
• Attractive appearance: single colour door and body in dark grey (RAL7016)
• Ideal for the home or office
Grade 1 Protection in Five Sizes
A variety of sizes, ranging from 24 to 284 litres, meets every storage and capacity need. The 135 litre model is suitable for under the desk use.
The Primus range is ready to use upon delivery and can be fixed to the floor, as the required bolts are included. For installation in locations with stairs, the door can be easily removed, which reduces the safe’s overall weight by approximately 15%. The stylish dark grey colour provides an attractive appearance while the lever handle enhances user comfort.
The Primus range has been certified EN 1143-1 in burglary resistance and EN 15659, LFS 30P for up to 30 minutes of fire resistance by the European Certification Board of Security (ECB•S). The Class A key lock and Class B high-security electronic lock are both certified EN 1300. The keyhole includes a small yet durable escutcheon, which provides an added protective plate.