Chubbsafes Profile NT 2HR Fireproof Filing Cabinets
For many architects, solicitors and accountants the storage of their work documents is a major security requirement. Losing their project proposals or client data would have a disastrous impact on the company. Common outcomes include the loss of clients and a decline in capacity to attain new business. The Profile offers the optimum in document protection. Packed with features such as 2 hours fire protection, an extensive interior and a wide range of sizes the Profile offers everything a user would need.
- Highly reliable document protection using modern materials and technology
- Tested and certified by the Underwriters Laboratory of Chicago USA and ECB•S. Awarded the Class 350 2 hour and EN 1047-1 120 minute label for paper protection
- 120 minutes Fire resistance
- Each drawer is protected from fire. Even if one of the drawers is accidentally left open, the other closed drawers are still protected by the built in fire resistant partitions
Tested and certified by the Underwriters Laboratory of Chicago USA and the ECB•S. Awarded the Class 350 2 hour and EN 1047-1 120 minute label for paper protection.
- Stage 1: Furnace exposure to 927°C
- Stage 2: Dropped from a 9.1m height. This duplicates conditions of a floor collapse in a fire
- Stage 3: Reheating
- Stage 4: Slow furnace cooling
- Stage 5: At no time did the internal temperature of the cabinet exceed the safe storage temperature for paper 170°C
Profile 2HR is fire resistant for 120 minutes. The body and drawer contain a minimum of 38mm fire proofing material. Intumescent seals around each drawer opening are designed to close up in the event of a fire. Each drawer is isolated from its neighbours so if the drawer is left open, the other closed drawers are still protected by the built in fire resistant partitions.
The Profile uses a Chubbsafes Ava keylock as standard to secure all the drawers. With the exception of the top drawer, the other drawers can be isolated from the locking mechanism by turning a catch to the side.
Heavy duty drawer slides are fully life tested and a day catch fitted to each drawer ensures that they stay shut even if the cabinet is unlocked during a fire. Each drawer holds up to 600mm of suspension filing.
A shock absorbing plinth provides maximum impact absorption in the event of a floor collapse and the file falling within the building.
The Profile is available in 2, 3 or 4 drawer options.
The cabinet is finished in a powder coated RAL 9002 light grey paint.
The drawers can accommodate an extensive number of foolscap wallets and up to 600mm of suspension filing.
Attractive design which will blend nicely into any office environment.
Buy with confidence from Chubbsafes longest established Elite Dealership – Granite Safes Limited. The UK’s leading supplier to thousands of satisfied domestic customers, the preferred supplier to the public sector and many corporate businesses.