Chubbsafes Proguard Grade 3 Range
£35,000 cash rating up to £350,000 valuables rating
- Burglary protection in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1, as certified by ECB•S for Grades III.
- ProGuard’s special barrier material provides certified burglary protection whilst also keeping the total weight of the safe down.
- Innovations made with the Grade III models means that a higher level of protection can be offered in a safe with reduced wall thickness and increased interior capacity.
- The three-way boltwork is constructed with solid steel bolts.
- For additional security, ProGuard is fitted with an active re-locker and anti-drilling plates have been incorporated into the boltwork to withstand burglary attempts.
- A Class A mechanical key lock or a Class B high security electronic lock, approved in accordance with EN 1300, are both available as primary lock options. Electronic locks increase the level of security and prevent unauthorised access to the safe.•
- Every model can be customised with a range of internal fittings to maximise storage capacity.
- ProGuard has a modern design with an ergonomic soft-touch handle.
- As the primary locking option, ProGuard safes can be fitted with either a high security electronic lock (Class B) or a keylock (Class A), dual locking is also available. The primary lock can be complemented by a combination lock or both a key lock and electronic lock can be fitted.
ProGuard has been approved by ECB•S in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1, for burglary protection in Grades III. A range of attack tools were used to test ProGuard’s level of resistance, from basic tools to sophisticated thermal and electrical equipment.
Improved Weight & Capacity
Innovations made with the Grade III models have allowed the thickness of the safe walls to be reduced. This means that a safe with a higher level of protection will also offer greater capacity for the storing of valuable items and sensitive documents.
Slo available wth a key lock Chubbsafes ProGuard Grade 3 110K
- Additional Information
Stock Message In Stock Manufacturer Chubbsafes GTIN Indentification No Manufacturer's PDF No Manufacturer's PDF #2 No Pre-Order No Delivery Lead Time (Mainland UK) 5-7 Working Days Cash Rating £35,000 Valuables Rating £350,000 External Height 690 External Width 600 External Depth 561 Internal Height 600 Internal Width 510 Internal Depth 396 Weight (kg) 315.0000 Internal Volume (ltr) 121 IMPORTANT External Dimensions Please allow an additional 65mm to the external dimensions for the projection of the door handle Insurance Ratings No Locking (as standard) Electronic Keypad Keys Supplied No Fire Rating No * Data Storage No Data Fire Rating in minutes No Water Resistance No AiS Approved Approved by The Association of Insurance Surveyors Limited Certification Tested and Certified by the ECB.S to European standard EN1143-1 Conforms to Manufactured in accordance with Quality Management System 9001:2000 Door Opening Aperture (mm) No Maximum Laptop Size No Accommodates No Capacity Guide No Equivalent Model with Keypad No Equivalent Model with Keylock CSSOV3-110K Locking Options Available No Colour Grey Shelves as Standard 2 Drawers as Standard No Deposit Options Available No Internal Fittings as Standard No Optional Internal Fittings Available No Compartments No Fixing Position Base Fixing Kit / Bolts Included No Bolt-Down Installation Included (Mainland UK) Manufacturers Installation No Product Feature Superb quality safe from one of the world's leading and most respected manufacturer Product Feature Supplied with high security EN1300 approved Class B S&G Electronic Keypad Product Feature No Product Information No Product Information No Product Information No Protection Burglary Usage Ideal for home and business use Construction Constructed using Chubbsafes revolutionary new lightweight barrier material, providing superior strength and a wall thickness of 50mm UK Mainland Delivery Info No Delivery Information Please allow 3 - 5 working days lead time for Drop off delivery. Please allow up to 3 weeks lead time for positioning or installations.