Chubbsafes Proguard Grade 3 Range
£35,000 cash rating up to £350,000 valuables rating
- Burglary protection in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1, as certified by ECB•S for Grades III.
- ProGuard’s special barrier material provides certified burglary protection whilst also keeping the total weight of the safe down.
- Innovations made with the Grade III models means that a higher level of protection can be offered in a safe with reduced wall thickness and increased interior capacity.
- The three-way boltwork is constructed with solid steel bolts.
- For additional security, ProGuard is fitted with an active re-locker and anti-drilling plates have been incorporated into the boltwork to withstand burglary attempts.
- A Class A mechanical key lock or a Class B high security electronic lock, approved in accordance with EN 1300, are both available as primary lock options. Electronic locks increase the level of security and prevent unauthorised access to the safe.•
- Every model can be customised with a range of internal fittings to maximise storage capacity.
- ProGuard has a modern design with an ergonomic soft-touch handle.
- As the primary locking option, ProGuard safes can be fitted with either a high security electronic lock (Class B) or a keylock (Class A), dual locking is also available. The primary lock can be complemented by a combination lock or both a key lock and electronic lock can be fitted.
ProGuard has been approved by ECB•S in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1, for burglary protection in Grades III. A range of attack tools were used to test ProGuard’s level of resistance, from basic tools to sophisticated thermal and electrical equipment.
Improved Weight & Capacity
Innovations made with the Grade III models have allowed the thickness of the safe walls to be reduced. This means that a safe with a higher level of protection will also offer greater capacity for the storing of valuable items and sensitive documents.