for protection of cash and valuables
£6,000 cash rating and up to £60,000 valuables rating
- The Chubbsafes Zeta range is tested and certified to Grade 0 according to EN1143-1
- The Chubbsafes Zeta is available in two sizes and each size has the choice of key locking or user friendly electronic locking
- The walls of the Chubbsafes Zeta contain a special barrier designed to resist the effects of drills, hammers, chisels and cutting equipment and have an overall thickness of 45mm
- The door is constructed from 10mm steel plate and has specially hardened anti-drill plates protecting the lock, bolts and the bolt work
- The door is secured by a three way moving bolt mechanism (multi-point locking)
- The door has three horizontal bolts and four vertical bolts, two operating upwards and two downwards
- The bolts are chrome plated and are 25mm in diameter
- The safes are offered with EN 1300 certified locks
- The choice is either a double bitted key lock or a user-friendly electronic lock
- The safes can be anchored using the fixing kit supplied
- Supplied with a shelf as standard.
Anchoring / Securing
The safes are easily installed by means of bolting to a wall or floor from inside. Two holes are prepared in the back wall of the safe and two are prepared in the base. Fixing bolts (supplied) are only accessible when the safe door is open, once the door is locked the bolts cannot be tampered with. Manufacturer’s bolt down service to a brick wall or concrete floor can be arranged if required at additional cost (see options available).
Also available with an electronic lock Chubbsafes Zeta 15E
- Additional Information
Stock Message In Stock Manufacturer Chubbsafes GTIN Indentification 5055409500786 Manufacturer's PDF No Manufacturer's PDF #2 No Pre-Order No Delivery Lead Time (Mainland UK) 1-2 Working Days Cash Rating £6,000 Valuables Rating £60,000 External Height 280 External Width 370 External Depth 350 Internal Height 190 Internal Width 280 Internal Depth 250 Weight (kg) 38.0000 Internal Volume (ltr) 13 IMPORTANT External Dimensions No Insurance Ratings No Locking (as standard) Key Locking Keys Supplied Two Fire Rating No * Data Storage No Data Fire Rating in minutes No Water Resistance No AiS Approved No Certification Tested and Certified to European standard EN1143-1 Conforms to Secured by double bitted keylock complying to European standard EN1300 Door Opening Aperture (mm) No Maximum Laptop Size No Accommodates No Capacity Guide No Equivalent Model with Keypad CSZETA15E Equivalent Model with Keylock No Locking Options Available No Colour Black Shelves as Standard 1 Drawers as Standard No Deposit Options Available No Internal Fittings as Standard No Optional Internal Fittings Available No Compartments No Fixing Position Base & Rear Fixing Kit / Bolts Included No Bolt-Down Installation Available Manufacturers Installation No Product Feature Compact range of safe offering high level security to Euro Grade 0 Standard Product Feature No Product Feature No Product Information Allow 25mm to external depth for the projection of door handle housing Product Information No Product Information No Protection Burglary Usage Ideal for home and office use Construction Constructed with a 10mm solid steel door and 45mm steel body. Hardened steel plates protect boltwork and lock against drilling UK Mainland Delivery Info No Delivery Information Please allow 3 - 5 working days lead time for Drop off delivery. Please allow up to 3 weeks lead time for positioning or installations.