Phoenix Constellation II Series
The Phoenix Constellation II HS1130 series is designed and tested to the latest and prestigious European test standards for both Fire and Security Protection. Approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS).
- Security Protection - Tested to the prestigious European Grade 1 Security standard (EN1143-1 ECB.S Certified) giving cash cover of £10,000 or Valuables cover up to £100,000
- Fire Protection - Tested to the European LFS 60P Fire protection standard (EN15659 ECB.S Certified) giving 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents
- Locking - Fitted with a high security double bitted VdS class 1 key-lock (HS1130K series) or high security VdS class 1 (SECU SELO-A) electronic lock with time delay function (HS1130E series)
- Fixing - Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied
- Construction - Double wall construction with high grade concrete infill. Door thickness 105mm, wall thickness 77mm. Anti drill plates and integrated re-locker protection
- Colour - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
Back - The body is constructed of a unique design of the barrier material comprising high resistance composite materials, with metallic fibres and layers of reinforcing armour to protect against drilling, cutting and oxyacetylene
Door - The door is constructed of barrier material comprising high resistance composite materials, with metallic fibres and layers of reinforcing armour to protect against drilling, cutting and oxyacetylene attack. In addition to this, high quality drill resistant steel and glass plates cover all lock areas
Bolt-work - All sizes have 3 way moving espagnolette bolt-work with 30mm bolts securing into the top and bottom door frame
Guarantee - Every Phoenix Constellation II safe has a 2 years on site guarantee against manufacturing defect