Phoenix Data Commander DS4621E Series
Designed to meet the requirement of a large capacity fire protection unit for computer diskettes, tapes and all forms of data storage. Suitable for use in commercial business premises for large volume storage.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DATA): Tested to Swedish NT Fire 017 - 120dis. Providing 120 minutes fire protection for computer backup tapes.
- WATER RESISTANT: Twin water resistant seals provide an airtight water resistant inner compartment for your computer media.
- LOCKING: Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display with internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code that can be programmed as standard.
- FITTINGS: Supplied with 2 height adjustable shelves and 3 pull out media trays.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Fitted with automatic slam shut locking.
- DROP TEST: Drop tested from 9.1 meters for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.
Also available with a key lock Phoenix Data Commander DS4621K
- Additional Information
Stock Message In Stock Manufacturer Phoenix Safes GTIN Indentification 5032548100718 Manufacturer's PDF No Manufacturer's PDF #2 No Pre-Order No Delivery Lead Time (Mainland UK) 1-3 Working Days Fire Rating 120 mins Certification Tested and certified to NT Fire 017-120D & SP17 30 05 Conforms to 2 hours fire protection at temperatures of 1090°C Accommodates 627 x 8mm Tapes, 564 x CD-DVD, 294 x DLT (capacity for same type of media) Cash Rating £2,500 Valuables Rating £25,000 External Height 1160 External Width 690 External Depth 720 Internal Height 885 Internal Width 400 Internal Depth 405 Weight (kg) 340.0000 Internal Volume (ltr) 143 Locking (as standard) Electronic Keypad Keys Supplied No * Data Storage No Data Fire Rating in minutes No Water Resistance No Capacity Guide No Colour White Shelves as Standard 2 Shelves / 3 Drawers Drawers as Standard No Deposit Options Available No Fixing Position Free Standing Fixing Kit / Bolts Included No Product Feature 120 minutes fire resistance at temperatures up to 1090°C Product Feature Protection against smoke and water damage Product Feature Double door construction with internal water resistant seals Product Feature Designed for the protection of data-media back-up tapes, CD & DVD's etc. Product Feature High security electronic keypad locking as standard. Construction No Delivery Information Please allow up to 3 weeks lead time for positioning or installations.