The Phoenix fire commander offers fire protection for cash, digital media
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) Tested to the Swedish NT Fire 017 – 120 Paper standard, providing 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) Tested to MTC DIP120 - 60DM Fire Test standard providing up to 60 minutes fire protection for DVDs, memory sticks and hard drives.
- SECURITY PROTECTION The safe is recommended for an overnight cash risk of £2,500.00 or £25,000.00 valuables.
- DROP TEST Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- LOCKING Fitted with a high quality key lock supplied with two keys.
- SPECIAL FEATURES Supplied with height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard. Optional pull out shelves & drawers available.
- COLOUR Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
Also available with an electronic lock Phoenix Fire Cammander FS1913E
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Phoenix Safes GTIN Indentification No Manufacturer's PDF No Manufacturer's PDF #2 No Pre-Order No Delivery Lead Time (Mainland UK) 3-7 Working Days Fire Rating 120 mins Certification NT Fire 017-120 Paper Standard, MTC DIP120-60 Fire test Conforms to No AiS Approved No Accommodates No Cash Rating £2,500 Valuables Rating £25,000 External Height 1160 External Width 950 External Depth 650 Internal Height 980 Internal Width 770 Internal Depth 440 Weight (kg) 358.0000 Internal Volume (ltr) 332 IMPORTANT External Dimensions No Insurance Ratings No Locking (as standard) Key Locking Keys Supplied No * Data Storage No Data Fire Rating in minutes No Water Resistance No Door Opening Aperture (mm) 470 Maximum Laptop Size No Capacity Guide No Equivalent Model with Keypad No Equivalent Model with Keylock No Locking Options Available Key , Fingerprint Biometric Colour RAL9003 White Shelves as Standard 3 Drawers as Standard No Deposit Options Available No Internal Fittings as Standard No Optional Internal Fittings Available No Compartments No Fixing Position No Fixing Kit / Bolts Included No Bolt-Down Installation No Manufacturers Installation No Product Feature 24 Lever Arch Folder Capacity Product Feature No Product Feature No Product Feature No Product Feature No Product Information No Product Information No Product Information No Includes No Includes No Protection No Usage No Construction No Product Information No Delivery Information Please allow 3 - 5 working days lead time for Drop off delivery. Please allow up to 3 weeks lead time for positioning or installations.