Phoenix Fire Fighter Fire Safe
90 Mins Fire Resistance models: FS0441K/E & FS0442K/E
120 Mins Fire Resistance models: FS0443K/E& S042/E
£2,500 Cash Rating / £25,000 Valuables Rating
The Phoenix Fire Fighter II sets new standards for Fire and Security protection and is an ideal safe for small to medium sized enterprises.
- Fire Protection (Paper) - Tested to Swedish NT Fire 017 – 90 Paper (FS0441K/E & FS0442K/E), NT Fire 017 – 120 Paper (FS0443K/E), providing up to 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- Fire Protection (Digital Media) - Tested to MTC – DIP120 – 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD’s, USB’s and memory sticks.
- Security Protection - The safe is recommended for an overnight cash risk of £2,500.00 or £25,000.00 valuables (we always advise customers to check cash/valuables rating with their underwriter if the safe is an insurance requirement).
- Locking - Fitted with a high quality keylock supplied with two keys (FS0440K) or R3 high security and user friendly electronic lock with clear LED display. To further enhance security the lock also features internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code (FS0440E series).
- Drop Test - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 meters for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- Fittings - Each safe comes complete with height adjustable shelf and lockable cash/valuables drawer.
- Fixing - Can be secured to the floor by choosing optional PAD4 base fixing system.
- Special Features - Fitted with automatic slam shut door locking.
- Colour - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
The body of the Fire Fighter II Series is constructed from galvanised steel plate with a virtually airtight recessed curvature door. This specially designed door prevents fire and smoke damage to the contents of the safe. Furthermore each safe is insulated with an amazing fire resistant material that actively repels heat.
Every Phoenix Fire Fighter II is complete with shelf units to suit any combination of requirements and maximise its large interior capacity. This attractive safe is ideal for the protection of important documents such as insurance policies, passports and share certificates.
All Phoenix Fire Fighters II safes are manufactured and tested for up to 120 minutes and are approved by authorities around the world. In addition, Phoenix guarantee to replace completely free of charge, any safe involved in a fire – a demonstration of the manufacturers faith in this unique product. So relax with the security of a Phoenix Fire Fighter.
- Additional Information
Name for Google Shopping Phoenix Fire Fighter FS0441E Document Fire Safe Manufacturer Phoenix Safes GTIN Indentification 5032548103306 Manufacturer's PDF No Manufacturer's PDF #2 No Pre-Order No Delivery Lead Time (Mainland UK) 1-3 Working Days Fire Rating 90 mins Certification Tested to Swedish NT Fire 017 90 Paper Conforms to Tested to MTC - DIP120 60DM 60 mins fire test standard for digital media, DVD's, USB's and memory sticks AiS Approved No Accommodates No Cash Rating £2,500 Valuables Rating £25,000 External Height 640 External Width 500 External Depth 500 Internal Height 510 Internal Width 375 Internal Depth 330 Weight (kg) 93.0000 Internal Volume (ltr) 63 IMPORTANT External Dimensions No Insurance Ratings No Locking (as standard) Electronic Keypad Keys Supplied No * Data Storage No Data Fire Rating in minutes No Water Resistance No Door Opening Aperture (mm) No Maximum Laptop Size No Capacity Guide No Equivalent Model with Keypad PHO-FS0441K Equivalent Model with Keylock No Locking Options Available No Colour White Shelves as Standard 1 Shelf & 1 Drawer Drawers as Standard No Deposit Options Available No Internal Fittings as Standard No Optional Internal Fittings Available No Compartments No Fixing Position As standard position only, Can be secured to a concrete floor by choosing PAD4 base fixing system (optional extra) Fixing Kit / Bolts Included No Bolt-Down Installation No Manufacturers Installation No Product Feature Lockable drawer and shelf as standard Product Feature Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building Product Feature Automatic slam shut door locking Product Feature Fitted with high security and user friendly electronic lock with clear LED display. To further enhance security the lock also features internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code. Product Feature No Product Information Drawer reduces internal height by 95mm Product Information No Product Information No Includes No Includes No Protection Burglary & Fire Usage Ideal fire safe for home and business use Construction No Product Information No Delivery Information Please allow up to 3 weeks lead time for positioning or installations.