Phoenix Fire Fighter II Fire Safe
90 Mins Fire Resistance models: FS0441K/E & FS0442K/E
120 Mins Fire Resistance models: FS0443K/E& S042/E
£2,500 Cash Rating / £25,000 Valuables Rating
The Phoenix Fire Fighter II sets new standards for Fire and Security protection and is an ideal safe for small to medium sized enterprises.
- Fire Protection (Paper) - Tested to Swedish NT Fire 017 – 90 Paper (FS0441K/E & FS0442K/E), NT Fire 017 – 120 Paper (FS0443K/E), providing up to 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- Fire Protection (Digital Media) - Tested to MTC – DIP120 – 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD’s, USB’s and memory sticks.
- Security Protection - The safe is recommended for an overnight cash risk of £2,500.00 or £25,000.00 valuables (we always advise customers to check cash/valuables rating with their underwriter if the safe is an insurance requirement).
- Locking - Fitted with a high quality keylock supplied with two keys (FS0440K) or R3 high security and user friendly electronic lock with clear LED display. To further enhance security the lock also features internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code (FS0440E series).
- Drop Test - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 meters for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- Fittings - Each safe comes complete with height adjustable shelf and lockable cash/valuables drawer.
- Fixing - Can be secured to the floor by choosing optional PAD4 base fixing system.
- Special Features - Fitted with automatic slam shut door locking.
- Colour - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
The body of the Fire Fighter II Series is constructed from galvanised steel plate with a virtually airtight recessed curvature door. This specially designed door prevents fire and smoke damage to the contents of the safe. Furthermore each safe is insulated with an amazing fire resistant material that actively repels heat.
Every Phoenix Fire Fighter II is complete with shelf units to suit any combination of requirements and maximise its large interior capacity. This attractive safe is ideal for the protection of important documents such as insurance policies, passports and share certificates.
All Phoenix Fire Fighters II safes are manufactured and tested for up to 120 minutes and are approved by authorities around the world. In addition, Phoenix guarantee to replace completely free of charge, any safe involved in a fire – a demonstration of the manufacturers faith in this unique product. So relax with the security of a Phoenix Fire Fighter.