Phoenix Firechief FS1610 Series
Firechief Key Lock Models: FS1611K, FS1612K & FS1613K
Firechief Electronic Keypad Models: FS1611E, FS1612E & FS1613E
The Phoenix Firechief sets new standards for protection against fire and burglary attack in an economic, convenient and attractive format.
- Security Protection - Tested to the prestigious European S1 Security standard (EN14450) giving cash cover of £2,000 or Valuables cover of £20,000
- Fire Protection – Recommended for 30 minutes fire protection for paper records
- Locking - Fitted with a high security double bitted VDS class 1 keylock or high security VDS class 1 electronic lock with time delay function
- Locking Options - High Security user friendly Fingerprint lock capable of holding 100 users
- Door Construction - High security 3 way espagnolette boltwork provides great strength and attack resistance
- Colour - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint (RAL9003)
When fire strikes, it’s not just the premises it destroys, it will also engulf all the essential company paperwork stored inside them.
Unfortunately, the failure to preserve these vital records, only too often, destroys the company itself! In spite of the computer revolution, vast amounts of important data and records are still held on paper.
With an increase in fire hazards from electrical equipment, insurance statistics indicate that as many as 35% of companies will cease to exist within the first year after a major fire. It is therefore essential for survival that all your records are protected. From debtor records to payroll and pension fund data, from customer orders to product designs, all valuable and legal documents, deeds and contracts require protection. Don’t forget by law you are required to protect hazardous chemicals and paints from theft and fire.
The answer to all of these problems is the Phoenix Firechief 1610 Series.
FIRE RESISTANT SECURITY CUPBOARDS
The combination of state of the art insulation materials and innovative design has led to the development of the Phoenix Firechief 1610 Series.
Available in three sizes, our cupboards are robustly constructed with a 50mm fire gap between the inner and outer layers. This gap is filled with our specially developed system of multi-layered insulation materials to ensure the survival of your documentation.
The cupboards are fitted as standard with heavy duty, three way espagnolette boltwork and locked by a high security double bitted key lock. An optional electronic lock can also be factory fitted. All models are equipped with height adjustable shelves with optional lateral rails available.