The Phoenix Firechief FS1650 sets new standards for protection against fire and burglary attack in an economic, convenient and attractive format. Ideal for large quantities of documents, records & exam papers.
- FIRE PROTECTION Provides 30 minutes fire protection for paper records.
- LOCKING OPTIONS Fitted with a high security VDS Class I double bitted key lock supplied with two keys.
- SECURITY PROTECTION Tested to the prestigious European S1 security standard EN14450, giving cash cover of £2,000 or valuables cover of £20,000.
- CONSTRUCTION High security 3 way boltwork provides great strength and attack resistance.
- SPECIAL FEATURES Supplied with height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard. Optional pull-out cradles also available but only suitable if the unit is base fixed.
- FIXING Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- COLOUR Finished in a high quality scratch resistant White paint RAL9003.
Available with an electronic lock Phoenix Firechief FS1651E
- Additional Information
Stock Message In Stock Manufacturer Phoenix Safes GTIN Indentification No Manufacturer's PDF No Manufacturer's PDF #2 No Pre-Order No Delivery Lead Time (Mainland UK) 3-5 Working Days Cash Rating £2,000 Valuables Rating £20,000 External Height 1225 External Width 600 External Depth 520 Internal Height 1082 Internal Width 506 Internal Depth 415 Weight (kg) 71.0000 Internal Volume (ltr) 230 IMPORTANT External Dimensions No Insurance Ratings No Locking (as standard) Key Locking Keys Supplied 2 Fire Rating 30 mins * Data Storage No Data Fire Rating in minutes No Water Resistance No AiS Approved No Certification No Conforms to No Door Opening Aperture (mm) No Maximum Laptop Size No Accommodates No Capacity Guide No Equivalent Model with Keypad No Equivalent Model with Keylock No Locking Options Available No Colour No Shelves as Standard No Drawers as Standard No Deposit Options Available No Internal Fittings as Standard No Optional Internal Fittings Available No Compartments No Fixing Position Base Fixing Kit / Bolts Included Yes Bolt-Down Installation Available if Required Manufacturers Installation No Product Feature No Product Feature No Product Feature No Product Information No Product Information No Product Information 18 Lever Arch Capacity Protection No Usage No Construction Double walled steel body and door filled with multi-layered fire resistant barrier material. UK Mainland Delivery Info No Delivery Information Please allow 3 - 5 working days lead time for Drop off delivery. Please allow up to 3 weeks lead time for positioning or installations.