Phoenix World Class Vertical Fire File 2250 Series
The Phoenix World Class Vertical Fire File FS2250 series offers unrivalled protection for documents and data† in a stylish modern filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials also mean the cabinet can be used on most standard floors without the need for supporting.
- Fire Protection (Paper) - 90 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- Fire Protection (Data) - 90 minutes fire protection for Computer tapes and digital media if optional FSDPI08 is used.
- Fire Protection (Digital Media) - Tested to MTC – DIP120 – 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, USB’s and memory sticks.
- Water Resistance - Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinklers systems or fire hoses.
- Drop Test - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- Locking (FS2250K) - Fitted with a high Security plunger lock that operates independently on each drawer. This allows for any combination of open or locked drawers.
- Locking (FS2250E) - Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display. To further enhance security the lock also features internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code.
- Capacity - Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
- Colour - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White
Phoenix Fire Files have been engineered to withstand temperatures in excess of 1050°C for 90 minutes. Available in standard two or four drawer versions, all our files feature automatic locking with a single security lock acting on all drawers. Each drawer may be isolated to provide a combination of locked and unlocked drawers at any one time.
Also available as a combination ‘Mixed Media File’. Data media such as computer disks and tapes require added protection from heat and moisture, extending the Fire Files capability to cater for this requirement is the media chest. This unique data protection unit, fitting snugly into the bottom drawer, provides for ease of use and ensures maximum protection for your valuable data.
- Insulation is provided by the unique light weight Styronite F insulation material.
- All steel is electrolytic zinc coated to provide for an extended life.
- Applied on top of the quality urethane epoxy primer is a durable urethane hammertone paint. This combinationprovides for a brighter, smoother and longer lasting finish that resists scratching or marking.
- Hanging rails are adjustable to accommodate foolscap, A4 and A5 files.
- Heavy duty slide rails allow the drawer to move back and forth smoothly while carrying up to a massive 50kg of filing.
- Locking can be by high security key lock, user friendly electronic lock or optional fingerprint lock.
- Recessed handle is neat, easy to use and fitted with index card.
- Each drawer is individually insulated for better fire protection.
- Tight construction of body and drawer prevent smoke and heat damage to the contents